Aspiration to seek luxury and showcase your self is something, not all can posses. Even aspiration to do so, requires determination and strength from the best of the Distracted Students too. If you are one of those, who dreams of travelling in a Limousine, staying in exorbitantly priced hotels, owning a villa at every top holiday destination you can think of, then well, you should also know what complements the personality of such tycoons.
To walk with luxury raining all over you like the tycoons we are talking about, at the least you are going to need a Armani suit, Italian leather shoes and most importantly a watch that separates them from the crummy herd of common men. Yes, luxury watch brands augment the charisma of such personalities. It is a signature, rather a display of their possession and a tag that shrieks “Hey! You.. Piss off.. My watch is costlier than what you will ever earn..” And don’t take it the other way; it is a reality that you must accept!
But if you got the aspiration to become one of these rich magnates, then you must decide for yourself which best watch brands you will go for when you achieve your feat. Here’s my take on top 10 luxury watch brands in the world:
10. Rolex – Well, if you haven’t heard of this one of best watch brands before, I’d rather suggest you to skip this article and leave your hope of watching the face of luxury ever. Number 10 on my list of top 10 luxury watch brands in the world, it is the most famous and largest manufacturer of luxury watches on the planet we humans call “Earth”. A brand worn by movie celebrities and known faces across the world; Rolex was officially registered in 1915. It is one of the best watch brands and the best thing is that you can wear it and brag about it to just anyone because no other brand in the list matches to the popularity that this luxury watch brand has achieved.
9. Hublot – You can call Hublot a newbie, but it’s certainly not a kid in the field of luxury watch brands. Founded in 1980, Hublot has made a progress quite fast among its other competitors, some of which have been there for centuries and is number 9th on my list of top 10 luxury watch brands in the world.The costliest wrist watch in the world is in the name of Hublot (well, don’t read it twice because I know you will!) and it is of “$5 Million”. Getting jitters? Well, it’s just the start. The “5$ Million” watch is tailored with 1,282 diamonds (more than 100 carats of diamond) and each one has been selected circumspectly to match with others to present a synonym of perfection that is expected from best watch brands.
8. Richard Mille – Richard Mille is the newest brand in my list of top 10 luxury watch brands in the world. Innovation is what forms the core of best watch brands and this is what this brand has been looking forward to. The brand is sought after by affluent geeks who want a dip of micromechanics and advanced technology in their watches. The RM 008 watch from the company is considered to be one of the most advanced luxury brand watch in the world. Prominent figures wearing the Richard Mille luxury brand watch includes Rafael Nadal.
7. Jaeger-LeCoultre – One of many luxury watch brands from Switzerland founded in 1833, Jaeger-LeCoultre is known for its high quality timepieces that you will not get tired admiring. Innovation combined with elegant design is what constitutes the building block of these watches. Certainly, Jaeger-LeCoultre is a brand that must be embraced to provide the world with some exquisite watches that one couldn’t even dream of and that couldn’t be also made by other best watch brands.
6. F.P.Journe – Having spent just around 30 years in the market, F.P.Journe has still created its own niche of admirers and is number 6 on my list of top 10 luxury watch brands in the world. Some of the limited edition timepieces from the brand are available for just under $50,000. It is a brand for those who have an understanding and passion for luxury watch brands. They have 7 boutiques all over the world and different authorized retailers from whom you can buy. Or else the option of buying best watch brands online is never taken away from you!
5. Vacheron Constantin – With a long history folded under its belt, Vacheron Constantin is one of the oldest watchmakers around and certainly deserves to be in my list of top 10 luxury watch brands. The “Tour de I’lle” watch from the company that was made to mark its 250th anniversary is believed to be the most complicated watch ever built. The watch consists of 834 parts and 16 horological complications and the most fascinating thing about it is that it was sold for more than $1 Million. Dream of any luxury brand watch enthusiast, Vacheron Constantin watches are epitome of exquisiteness.
4. Blancpain – Blancpain is not made just to giveaway to anyone. Unlike one of the best watch brands Rolex that produces around 2,000 watches a day, Blancpain manufactures only 10,000 luxury watches a year. Each piece produced by the brand is unique in itself, each piece is an example of elegance, style and reliability. Considering such a low produce of these luxury brand watches, wearing them in itself provides a feeling of exclusiveness and that feeling is priceless if you know the meaning and value of it.
3. Girard-Perregaux – The Girard-Perregaux is the luxury watch brand which had been innovating since the day it was founded in 1791. This brand has never stopped and it never will and it is this willpower that brings it to 3rd position on my list of top 10 luxury watch brands in the world. They make watches for just a few privileged people who appreciate best watch brands and this luxury watch brand takes pride in this fact. The emblematic model from the company “Tourbillon with three gold bridges” has not only been appreciated by awards and love but also reshaped and provided a new angle to innovative designs in watch making. If a person knows what these Girard-Perregaux watches are worth for, the high price tag of these luxury watches is never going to deter him from making the move of putting them on his wrist.
2. Patek Philippe – If it comes to respect for luxury brand watches, I personally respect this brand the most even though its second on my list of top 10 luxury watch brands. You must be thinking what for? This watch is everything that a person can look for in best watch brands. Be it range of Patek Philippe Calatrava, Annual Calendar or Perpetual Calendar watches; the thing is that you can always expect more from this luxury watch brand. The Calibre 89 (a pocket watch) from Patek Philippe is declared as the most complicated watch by the company and its features just blows my mind away. I mean just think, you can even add a day to February for leap years!! The watch is estimated at 6 million dollars and is made with 18 carat gold (Don’t be amazed, It’s Patek Philippe I am talking about). Its not just this much to this luxury watch brand. Talk about the clientele list of this company and you will get another reason to fall in love with it. Its customers include Queen Victoria (in year 1851), her consort Prince Albert, Princess Louise of Denmark, Victor Emmanuel III from Italy and Hussein Kamal.
1. Breguet – As if Patek was not enough, you must be thinking what else a luxury watch brand can provide and what is it that will make the number one of my list of top 10 luxury watch brands. Well, Breguet just provides everything a bit more that Patek Philippe does. And also this company is one of the oldestluxury watch brands still surviving. And you know whats difficult? Not gaining the success but sustaining it and this is what this luxury watch brand has been doing. The brand also has the distinction of creating the first self winding watch. Apart from it, the luxury brand has been the pioneer of path breaking technologies in the watch making industry out of which the most notable and appreciated one is the Tourbillon. The first wristwatch with Tourbillon was made by this luxury watch brand in 1810 for the Queen of Naples. And if the clientele list of Patek Philippe made you feel that it was royal, then what are you going to think about this brand? Breguet has been worn by Louis Philippe I, Louis XI, Napoleon Bonaparte, George III, Louis XVIII, Queen Victoria (1838), Nicolas Sarkozy (French President), Victor Hugo (writer) and lots and lots more…
These were the best watch brands that shriek of luxury and compliment the style of person wearing it in every possible way. Not only these luxury brand watches make a person stand out from the crowd, they provide them with a power of self confidence and self esteem that only a person wearing them can feel. I do hope you liked my list of top 10 luxury watch brands and are looking forward to buying them, if not today, in the future. And I hope for the same too!